Thursday, June 10, 2004

WELCOME FELLOW BLOGAHOLICS

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce our Charter Membership.  Welcome one and all.  And now, a word from E-Bear, our Honorary Chairblogger:

"How can this many good people be wrong?  Blog On!"  

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kathy told me about this blog!  Great!!  It's funny because I just mentioned in my entry today that I was concerned about my addiction. I guess I just am admitting that I'm powerless over it!  --Albert

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * That's a great and accurate list. Add me to the list of Blogaholics. :)
Shelly

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * It's all so very very true, I'm so addicted, and I hope there is no cure.  It's too much fun!  ~lila~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * OH man did you hit the nail on the head for me LOL Lori

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Aye me! I admit it, I'm an addict, but its nice to know I'm not the only one, lol.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ::hangs head::  I also am a blogaholic.  Will be back.  I will watch your counter with you.

Kathy

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Himy name is Sara and I'm a Blogaholic.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ROFLMAO  I said "Yep! That's ME!" Through a lot of that LOL :)

Maria
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thats cute...I'm jsut gonna borrow that...
::runs::
Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW I never been a charter on anything. I am proud it was blogging. My daughter have blogs they live with us yes. But its so easy to keep up with each other in Journals. But you know what......... WE KEEP POSTING The same pics LOL I guess that means we do have a life together. But soon we shall post a pic of us all three fighting to blog at the same time. Gotta get a home network gotta get a home network gotta get OH I see I said that. Well I need my blog space time you know. Thing is Hubbys secretaries at work read my blog. They get to tease him and find out all kinds of stuff LOL Lori

Anonymous said...

I wanna be in the club!  I need help.  I admit it.  I need help.  

~~ Jennifer

Anonymous said...

That counter of yours continues to grow.  How many Blogaholics are lurking out there and are afraid to add their name to the list?  Please urge them not to be afraid.  We don't judge here.

Kathy

Followers