Friday, June 18, 2004

TESTIMONIALS

Oh My God at 14 years old I think I have and addiction to blogging i havent lived long enough I dont know what to do... I spend longer typing and picking out pictures everyday than watching TV.. HELP... Cecile

my story is somewhat similar-- only been blogging a little over 2 months, hard to believe. Don't have braodband so my phoneline is scarily busy a lot. oops. Have you ever looked at the blogs of people (on other blog sites) who have been doing it since 2002 or so... we are late to the party!  --Albert

My son said i had become a puter nerd...lol I told him i can have more fun for 23.90 a month that he could with a 1000.00 a month. And thats the truth. :) Cathy

HI MY NAME IS LORI AND I AM A BLOGAHOLIC! Thank you for telling your story. I have been  hooked on blogs since I started mine back in July of 03 as a way to deal with the greif of my grandmothers impending death. She died in August 03 and my jland friends have been what has gotten me thru. Lori

I am on dial up and my phone is busy for hours and hours and hours.  Oh, well, who needs "real" people in their lives when we have bloggers in ours.  lol Kathy

Hi, I am Glopsblink and I'm a bloggaholic. It all started back in February when I was snooping into people's profiles and journals were so interesting. And so it started. I found the main page for journaling. I was hesatent, but made a journal. Then I made more journals. Now, I am perminently grown onto my blogging chair, LoL-ing for hours on end because a journal's coloring looks funny.::sigh::. .::sob::. It's all over, I know it....waaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I finally admitted my problem when, during a phone conversation with my 6-year-old grandson, I asked him to repeat the same line 4 times (claiming that I couldn't understand him) because I was trying to write down his words for a blog entry.  The minute he started talking I knew I had a blog entry, and I just wanted to get the words to his question exactly as he had said them.  That's just sick.
And I don't have verbal conversations anymore.  People say "how are you?"  I say "read my blog."
I have admitted the problem, and I am seeking help.  Jennifer


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I dont feel alone anymore. LORI

Anonymous said...

wow. I thought I was the only one who had the phoneline tied up all day. I get so sick of people complaining to my parents that they can never get thru. I just want to tell them to get a life and stop caling our house...or get a computer, lol and leave me and mine alone, lol.

Anonymous said...

::sniff:: ::sniff::  ::wiping the tears from my face::  I am so glad that I am not alone with this addiction.  Thanks everyone for sharing.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I'm still in denial! LMAO

http://edit.journals.aol.com/fuzzypanda68/ItsmyLife

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

angie

Followers