Thursday, June 10, 2004

COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:

A couple of the more serious medical side effects of Blogaholism are:

 'Authorwritus', mistakenly diagnosed as arthritus until the early part of the millineum.

'Journalitis' , also known as tendonitis; a painful condition in the hands, wrists and lower arms due to repetitive motions as in typing and blogging.

'Blogger-ti-tas' , a condition that occurs when pressure is put on your buttock for an extended period of time without relief, leaving large muscle numb or tingly.  This commonly occurs after long sessions of writing and reading blogs.

If you suffer from any of these ailments, get used to it, cos it ain't gonna get better so long as you blog!  Get some asprin, get some Bengay, and a nice soft cushion to sit on.  And you may also consider investing in some Depends for those unexpected ROFLOL sessions.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEy I just bought a REALLLY NICE pc chair. I can now put my feet up too. YEs I got flat butt from sitting too long reading LOL Lori

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! That is so me! Am I a member yet, lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh... Please can I be added to this support group... God knows I need it... Please, please, please...

http://journals.aol.co.uk/davethesod/WorldOfTheSod/

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for mentioning the Depends.  I will see if I can get them delivered as I can't take the time to leave my computer right now....

Kathy

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!  This is insanely accurate!  About to give this link to another addict.
--Albert

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome.. other people that are like me, I finally found a family to call my own.. Awesome site! Jessie

Anonymous said...

I finally admitted my problem when, during a phone conversation with my 6-year-old grandson, I asked him to repeat the same line 4 times (claiming that I couldn't understand him) because I was trying to write down his words for a blog entry.  The minute he started talking I knew I had a blog entry, and I just wanted to get the words to his question exactly as he had said them.  That's just sick.

And I don't have verbal conversations anymore.  People say "how are you?"  I say "read my blog."

I have admitted the problem, and I am seeking help.

http://journals.aol.com/xzasporated1/RandomRamblings/entries/919

Hello...my name is Jennifer, and I am a blogaholic.  But now I know I am not alone.

~~ Jennifer @ Random Ramblings

Anonymous said...

ROFL Yup I have officially been diagnosed with all of these ailments

Followers