Sunday, June 13, 2004

Tip of the Day

Today's tip comes from Xzasporated Jennifer.

Keep a blogging notepad with you, or for you long winded bloggers, a notebook.  This way you can jot down thoughts and ideas throughout the day while you are away from the computer.  This is especially useful when you are to be away from your computer for an extended period of time....(4 hours or longer).  A quick fix is to carry an old keyboard with your luggage so you can phantom blog infront of a TV until you return home.  The keyboard can also be used during long car rides, airplane trips and camp-outs.

Another tip... this one comes from me... keep a pen in your toothbrush holder.  That way you always have a writing implement handy when an idea suddenly pops into your head while sitting upon the most thought producing piece of furniture in the house... the Porcelain Throne!  2 or 3 ply toilet tissue makes nice stationery and can be recycled after your notes have been transfered on to the computer.

Well, to all my wonderful fellow journalers, Blog On!  And a special thanks to Xzasporated Jennifer for todays tips.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was absolutely hilarious!!! But I did find those "tips" very helpful. especially what ply of TP to use!

Anonymous said...

cool! Very neat ideas!

Anonymous said...

Thnaks for the tips.  I love the one about phantom blogging.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

They make shower radios so when they gonna make a shower pc ?????? LOL  you know for that thought producing room. Lori

Anonymous said...

I love you!

You're the funniest person I know!  You should be doing this for a living!

Add me to the list of Blog-aholics!  Though I have no REAL desire to be cured!

Angie

Anonymous said...

Haha. That's cute! I actually just carry my laptop wherever I go : )

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am Glopsblink and I'm a bloggaholic. It all started back in February when I was snooping into people's profiles and journals were so interesting. And so it started. I found the main page for journaling. I was hesatent, but made a journal. Then I made more journals. Now, I am perminently grown onto my blogging chair, LoL-ing for hours on end because a journal's coloring looks funny.::sigh::. .::sob::. It's all over, I know it....waaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

LoL!!! I love this journal!!!  God Bless!!! :D

http://journals.aol.com/glopsblink/ATreasureTroveofGoodies

Followers