Thursday, July 8, 2004

FALLEN OFF THE WAGON

Its only 5 days into my vacation and I am ashamed to admit that I could not resist the temptation to hack into the hotel's phone system and get online.  Even more embarassing is the admission that I had tried to get online at my sister-in-law's house but their wiring would not allow access and thus I suffered frustration and learned to use the word 'thus' in a sentence out of sheer boredom and for the lack of something better to do with 24 hours of the day.

So, anyhow, this is a classic example of a stuttering hit and run entry, where a blogger spends the entire entry discussing absolutely nothing, but accomplishing the main purpose of getting a blog fix.  Miss you all, can't wait to get back home to my own computer.

Blog on my friends.  (how I miss typing those four words),

Dorn

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're missing your daily entries. 5 days?? wow is the withdraw really bad? I wonder if the have meds for that..lol Cant wait till you get back. Have a great vacation!!

Anonymous said...

yup done the blog fix at times. Go on a have a wonderful vacation. Lori

Anonymous said...

You are so funny....that is something I would do!

Anonymous said...

Oh poor you!  I don't think I could make it that long...I missed about a day and a half of the holiday weekend and had 77 emails when I got back online...most of them comments and new entry alerts, lol.

I'm in denial though.  I am not an addict...really, I'm not!  Okay, well maybe I am, otherwise why would I be checking for new entries when I'm supposed to be showering and getting ready to head back to work?

Sammie
http://journals.aol.com/ladydriversammie/MovinOn

Anonymous said...

dont feel bad....we addicts know how u feel,lol

Anonymous said...

Are you going to make a float for the 1st anniversary of J-land? I don't know how long your on vacation, but make sure you get it done soon. You know how us addicts gots ta have our blogging fixes everyday. I made a float to show off all five of my journals, took me until 11:00 pm to get them done...then I went to shower for work. Oh, the life of a blogaholic.......

Come check out my float in my goodies journal:

http://journals.aol.com/glopsblink/ATreasureTroveofGoodies

Anonymous said...

Check out my journals: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=poisonxivy and http://www.livejournal.com/users/xpoisonivyx/

Anonymous said...

Fun entry!  Glad you took the time to write!

angie

Anonymous said...

WOW!  What have I DONE!  I am a true addict at heart and now I have started another one...oh well at least I am good at something (LOL!~)and this seems to be a wonderful way to connect with people like me!  Roseg...site:

Followers