Friday, October 29, 2004

HI, I'M SICK, HOW ARE YOU?

I am ill today, so what am I doing?  What any self respecting blogaholic would do when they are sick.... I am writing in my journal!  I don't waste time lying around feeling sorry for myself, no siree.  I get online and let the entire world wide web know how miserable I am!  I let them know how hard I am coughing (cough! cough! hack! hack!), how much phlegm I produce (ptoooowie!) how high my fever is (99 degrees thanks to Comtrex) and how badly I hurt (non-existent thanks to a shot of tequila!).  So, now that I have fulfilled my obligatory blogging here I am off to inform the rest of the world that I have a non-computer virus.  Blog on my friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better.  I know exactly where you are coming from.  My hubby is sick, I am just waiting for it to hit me.  Should be a matter of days.  I will try not to pass it on through J-Land though.  
(((HUGS)))

http://journals.aol.com/gizmosmom321/Aplaceformetotalk

Leigh

Anonymous said...

OH man I hope I did nto get a viruse from my pc from your cough. DID You cover your mouth when you sneeded and coughed. ????? LOL jsut kidding thats the best medicine is the get online and chat with your friends. Lori

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry ur sick, hope u feel better, but glad u took the time out to stop by J-land, lol

Anonymous said...

im sorry you are sick :(
Feel better
Chelle

Anonymous said...

Hope you are up and trick or treating soon....You are a riot.
Sharon

Followers