Wednesday, October 27, 2004

2xGeek!

I used to think I was bad when it came to spending time on the computer.  I no longer feel that way.  I could not get online today because my husband was on the computers doing his homework.  No, that was not a typographical mistake... I really meant to type 'computers' as in plural, 2 of them... he was using my computer and his laptop at the same time!  The way I see it that counts for double the time, so that definitely makes him twice the geek that I am. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeap sure does!!!!!!! Lori

Anonymous said...

ya' damn skippy, sis.

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

My name is Tressa, I have used THREE COMPUTERS AT THE SAME TIME (I was transferring files from 1 to 2 and tweaking the 3rd).  It is time to admit it.  I am not just a blogaholic...I AM A COMPUTER ADDICT....Heaven help me ...(get a new laptop)


Anonymous said...

hmmm, who is the bigger computer junkie in your house inquiring minds wanna know?!  LOL

Followers