Tuesday, October 12, 2004

COMPUTER WAR

My girls are restricted from using the computer.  Apparently they got into a shouting match yesterday.  When I got home they both started in on it again, accusing the other of being to blame for the punishment their father had imposed on them. 

"You made me shout!"

"You made me mad!"

I could see where this was going, so I innocently inquired how long their restriction was for... "2 weeks?" I suggested, knowing full well that it was only for 1 week.  They immediately got the hint and the altercation ceased abruptly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well played!!!!, my kids are on time limits, youngest 4 - 5 pm, middle one 5 - 6pm, oldest 6 - 7pm then that is it, they miss it then tough lol
Jay x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/g1itterkat/OurBrood/

Anonymous said...

ah children!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Lori

Anonymous said...

I was in a chatroom earlier with several other bloggers, talking about the day and the weather... and someone popped in, a spammer, with a message "For Instant Sexual Stress Relief Click Here".  Well, I clicked and I clicked and nothing! No sexual stress relieve.  It was suggested that maybe I had broken the clicker on my mouse, but now I'm wondering, was I supposed to be sitting on the mouse when I was clicking?
BLINKIES AND SPARKLERS HUMMM TO FUNNY,  I LOVE YOUR WRITING, IT MAKES ME LOL   HEEHE  NEENER, NEENER, NEENER
LOVE YOUR JOURNAL
*Becky

Anonymous said...

Awww, Its so sad, takeing away their computer time like that :( lol but they will learn though(if they love the computer enough) I love mine.. *hugs computer* So I always make sure I am good little Jackie so my parents dont take it away.. Anyways, I got over 1000 hits now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for checking my journal out. I am way too happy about this..lol anyway, I'll be back laters. take care.
~Jackie~ http://journals.aol.com/jackiebenice/blah/
P.S. Hi my name is Jackie, and I am addicted to the internet, and blogging..

Followers