Sunday, April 10, 2005

YOU'VE GOT PROBLEMS!

How many bloggers can relate to this:

   You're sitting at the computer and your spouse comes up behind you, requesting your attention.  Without looking up you mumble 'in a second' as you continue to pound the keys or navigate the search engine.  A huff, the unmistakable sound of impatience, but you are too close to your goal and you repeat...'in a second, this is really important'.

"Oh, are you doing the taxes?" comes a surprised query or some equally inane comment.  By this time you are agitated and you turn in your swivel seat.

"No, I am updating my journal!" and with a roll of your eyes and a toss of your head you turn dramatically and return to your mission at hand.  There is a disgusted grunt behind you but you pay no attention to it.  You have journals to read, comments to make.  The life of a blogger is relentless.

If this senerio sounds familiar to you, then you have a problem.  And denial is an even bigger problem.  My advice to take action immediately.  Time is of the essence.  To delay will merely compound the problem.  The solution... move your computer to a private room and lock yourself in!  No more inconvenient interruptions!  It is about time the rest of the world took blogging seriously!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGLMAOROTF...with tears!  You painted the exact scenario that Hubby does to me...he comes up with "whatever" excuses to interupt my concentration....is it something with men? A built in radar that says "Oh No...it has to be something that evolves around ME"ME ME!!!" One of my girlfriends used to say "He's needy"...it took awhile for me to understand what she meant...LOL....Sandi

Anonymous said...

WAHHHHH!!!!

My version involves a tubby black cocker with an insistent paw. "I wanna go out and sniff the flowers!"

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

LOL... =-) I have the exact same blogger issues going on!!! I'm glad I'm not alone.  

Anonymous said...

OH my god thats my mother she doesnt no how to leave me alone when im in my journal it seems thats the only time she wants to bother me -cherry

Anonymous said...

LOL I can relate to this.  Whaddya mean it's dinnertime?!?!  I'll be there in a minute!  LOL  Now where was I....   Bruce

Anonymous said...

I cant get my private room done fast enough!!
Exept when he is trying to get my attention .,it is instead of just a sec,. it s will you just go away this is my time.
and off he goes with a pout until 10 more min. goes by and he is back.
it only takes 2 times to get him to go away!!  

Anonymous said...

ohmigod, this was me a minute ago...my counter is messed up, and it was AN EMERGENCY!!

Anonymous said...

I can relate! Great bogg~

 

Followers