Saturday, March 19, 2005

DUST BUNNY CLUB 1ST ANNIVERSARY.

My first journal, Dust Bunny Club Of North America  turned 1 year old yesterday.  There are 365 days in the year... so imagine my surprise when I saw this...

DUST BUNNY CLUB OF NORTH AMERICA       Description: Quite by accident I discovered a new hobby, raising dust bunnies, while diligently pursuing my old hobby of procrastination! Feel free to view my older entries, they go back as far as March.       Updated: 7 minutes, 53 seconds ago (377 entries)

377 entries... in 365 days?  Oh boy, I've got it worse than I thought!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

computer geek! ur such a nerd!

Anonymous said...

wow, you do have it bad!  I'm almost a year into this too, and have 117 entries, easy to know because I number them all!  :-)

~JerseyGirl
www.jerseygirljournal.com

Anonymous said...

hello hun, missed reading your journal, hope all is well xx im nowhere near the entries to match that!! ive been really busy! just to let you know im still around and will be updating journal soon xx
take care xx
Jay xx

Anonymous said...

Quite by accident I discovered your blog which in turn led me to discover other great blogs. Thank YOU ! Also thanks for the laughs . i can count on yours to cheer me up! By the way I need this support group I find myself BLOGGING SOMETIIMES MORE THAN ONCE A DAY ..SO i'm including my link .. maybe your words of wisdom will relieve my addiction .. or make it worse either way to blog or not to blog is no longer a question WE JUST HAVE TO KEEP ON BLOGGIN

http://journals.aol.com/cpuertas/randommusings

Followers