Tuesday, August 31, 2004

BUSTED! (another child born with the addiction)

I was on my computer checking my bank balance (really.... I wasn't surfing, or blogging or anything like that...) when I happened to glance at my buddy list.  Now normally I don't keep my list on... not so much that I don't want to talk to anyone... but so nobody will know much time I actually do spend online... but that day, for what ever reason I had the privacy block off.  And there was my son's screen name indicating that he was online.  Which was pretty interesting since he was restricted from using the computer for being on earlier when he wasn't supposed to be on! 

Sooooo, I shoot an instant message his way.  It says:  Hey buddy, aren't you grounded? 

There was a pause, and he writes back:  Maybe

Then right on cue his screen name disappears.  When I got upstairs he was innocently watching 'Blue Collar TV', but he was busted and he knew it.  Add one more day to the term buster!

(And you too Sammie, cos I saw you LOL'ing when you were supposed to be online!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh so funny LOL

Anonymous said...

You mean this thing ISN'T the TV?  And here I thought I was being so good!

Sammie  :)
http://journals.aol.com/ladydriversammie/MovinOn

Followers