Thursday, September 2, 2004

Morning routine

I just got out of the shower and I should be fixing my hair, but instead I'm sitting at the computer reading up on my favorite journals.  No doubt I will be rushing out of the house with my hair still down, barely squeeking in to work to beat the time clock.  Thats okay, folks at work actually like when I leave my hair down and suggest that I wear it down more often.  Okay.  Not a problem.  That means I can spend a little more time on the computer without feeling guilty.  After all, they WANT me to let my hair loose.  And you know me, always happy to oblige.  Life should always be this accomodating.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - me, this morning....so true

Danielle

Anonymous said...

OH yeah glad you spent time withus rather than dry your hair. We mean alot to you ehhh LOL LOri

Anonymous said...

LOL! I've sat here at the PC after a shower and decided to see if my hair was easier to comb if I let it DRY first...rather than comb out the knots when it's wet. I repeat the experiment frequently. ;-)  -B
p.s. it occurs to me I don't think I've ever put my own journal link in any of my comments to you...
http://journals.aol.com/ryanagi/Wherelifetakesyou

Anonymous said...

I wish I had time in the morning to read journals. I mean I guess if I got up a little earlier I could, but I love my sleep too much, lol

Followers