Wednesday, September 15, 2004

TESTIMONIAL (there is no hope for me!)

I don't jog, I blog.  Besides, there's an extra letter there, that should account for something!

I don't laugh, I  LOL!  Got to admit, its not as loud or annoying!

I don't talk, I type.  Its faster, and nobody makes fun of my pronounciation, just my spelling.

I don't window shop, I surf.  I don't get tired, and there are no obnoxious sales people shadowing me like a lost puppy.

I don't mingle, I chat!  And if I don't like someone, I ignore!

I don't have a street address, I have a web address.  Its not rural, it URL.

I don't have a first name, just a screen name.  I don't remember my last name, does it end with .com?

I have more passwords than James Bond, and I have more email accounts than Bill Gates.  Who needs a car to drive when you have a 40 GB hard drive?

My name is Dorn, and I am a blogging addict.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are very clever. :)

Anonymous said...

Dorn you are so funny..LOL...you ought to send that one in to Reader's Digest or something it's good!.....Sandi

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!! even though there's no actual effective treatment for the condition, I doubt you want to be cured anyways, lol.
Nani

Anonymous said...

LOL.. True... All of them!

Anonymous said...

CHECK OUT THE NEW JOURNAL IN J-LAND.

Anonymous said...

I can relate to each and every one of them!

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute! I should write that down, lol

Anonymous said...

I am Michelle and I am an addict too  :)
Chelle
http://journals.aol.com/chellebelle1977/chellesjournal

Anonymous said...

Oh Dorn!

This was brilliant! You are the blogging queen!

~jerseygirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Me too!  But please don't make me take any of those 12 steps...they're too far from my FTP space. :D

~tara :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for adding a comment to my Journal...though I have no idea who you are, it was nice to see that strangers are out there reading this...I enjoyed yours as well...found alot of it very funny! Would it be okay to add your link to mine? :)

Thanks for the reading and keep on blogging!!

Followers