Monday, October 17, 2005

DON'T YOU HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS?

*Don't you hate when you read a journal entry that could have been written by you, that SHOULD have been written by you and you sit there hitting your head on the keyboard crying 'Why couldn't I have thought of that first?'

*Don't you hate leaving an inspirational or witty comment in a journal only to find out that 3 other earlier readers left almost the exact same comment?

*Don't you hate leaving an inspirational or witty comment in a journal, and then after reading it wishing you had made that comment an entry in your own blog?  (I've actually started to write a comment, been so inspired myself by it that I quickly x-out of the other person's blog without commenting and rush over to my own journal to make an entry based on my comment.)

No comments:

Followers